Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Stuck at 25 - Musings of a Chubby Grandma

Musing #10
Be Brave and go for it
I ran across this quote
"Creating takes courage.
Everything you create reveals a
little - or alot - about yourself.
Be brave and go for it." (no author listed)
As I get older I get a lot more courage, I care less about what others think of me, and
I become braver.
If I would have felt this way when I was younger (say 25 or so) think of how much more
I could have accomplished!
Well I feel brave now and really enjoy my creativity. I have always been a designer, but now
I am able to share with others. I am able to design and sell through Ransom.made design.
I am able to teach others how to be brave and create!
I"m just saying - don't wait until you are 60 to share your creativity!
Be brave and start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment