Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stuck at 25 - Musings of a Chubby Grandma

Musing #7
"Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction"
~anonymous~
I saw this quote today, it caused me to think over the changes that have occured in my life and the different directions they have sent me and I realize it is so true.
As a young adult we can never imagine all the things our future has in store. We dream of the years to come and what we want to happen or what we think will happen but most of the time that dream is nothing like what really does happen.
I do not like change but change does happen - life happens!
I guess if we give ourselves over to the things that come through change and enjoy each new direction... we will better know ourselves and find joy in the journey!
until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment